- Tripping over cables – having a cable basher
- spilling liquid on equipment or slipping because of liquid – No food or drink
- dropping heavy equipment – Do not carry equipment by yourself
- lifting heavy equipment – Do not carry equipment by yourself
- electrocuting yourself – Don’t play with wires if you aren’t trained
- Fire/Over heating – Have a practise fire drill so everyone knows what to do incase.
I have filled out a risk assessment form for if were were going to do a coke and mentos trick in the studio. Especially because we are dealing with liquid inside the studio we have to make sure that all procedures are in place for a smooth running show.